Offering therapeutic services for adults, adolescents, children, elders in south King County & north Pierce County
- Session Format: Individual, Couple, Family
- Treatment Specialties: click here
I work with a wide range of clients, each of whom are dealing with a unique set of circumstances. However, there is a common thread, they are not reaching their full potential.
During our initial meeting we will discuss your specific areas of concern as well as assess if we are the right client/therapist fit. From here, we will be able to create your personalize treatment plan and discuss how it can best work into your day-to-day life.
“Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.”
– Tony Robbins
Rates & Insurance
- Average Session Fee: $135.00
- I am contracted as a preferred provider with many major insurance companies, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield (which include Regence & Premera), Aetna, First Choice, United Healthcare, Tricare, Medicaid and most Apple Health plans.
- I am also contracted with several Employee Assistance Programs to provide EAP counseling services. Check with your employer to find out if your company offers an EAP.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or Employee Assistance Plan. Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Coverage Parity laws require most health plans to apply similar rules to mental health benefits as they do for medical/surgical benefits. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions of your insurance provider:
- Do I have outpatient mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Please note the cancellation policy. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, or you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.